Everybody wants shoulders that are wide, round and muscular. It’s probably the trait that enhances aesthetics the most. That, and a small waist. Good news is that the medial head of the deltoid (“the side delts”) is a small head of a relatively small muscle, so it doesn’t take too long to develop. In this […]
Staying fit demands discipline and dedication. This is why most people are having a hard time shaping a healthier body. Sometimes it’s just their body that doesn’t respond to the work they do. The One and Done workout was made just for this reason. It’s for the people who can’t find time for exercise and […]
Parallel Profits is Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton’s brand new method to earn income online in 2019. They achieved glory in the world of Internet Marketing thanks to programs like 7 Figure Cycle and The 100k Factory. They are respected in the industry, and trusted. That’s why I’m writing a new review for this launch. Making […]
Getting the most results for the least amount of effort… 1. A Time-Efficient Exercise Routine – Weight lifting / strength training: Applying the concept of “progressive overload” is hands down the most efficient and effective way to strengthen your muscles, bones and joints. It also has a wonderful effect on self-esteem and doesn’t require more […]
Pressure to meet deadlines, demanding professional careers or personal desires to achieve your goals can quickly make us forget about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Busy diet schedules make us overlook our vital nutritional needs, yet failure to watch your eating at work can cause unnecessary weight gain and development of lifestyle diseases like high blood […]
- Commentary from our fellows, experts and leaders.
- Methodology and Trump's administration.
- IAI institute: Philosophy, government and social thought.
- Olavo de Carvalho and the Inter American Institute.
- Anti-marxist revolutions and the politicization of education.
- Dr Judith Reisman courses and geopolitical communists.
- Blog on lobbies and politics.
- Contribute to our fund to help us keep our mission going.
- Dr. Paul Gottfried is the author of numerous books detailing the influences which various German thinkers have exerted on American conservative political theory.
- Jeffrey Nyquist interviews.
- Law: Steve Baldwin, Dr Earle Fox and Dr Edwin Vieira.
- Lectures: Informative, thoughtful, and easy-watching talks on the pressing questions of our time.
- Research our newsletter or volunteer for opportunities.
- Olavo de Carvalho.