Getting enough sleep and losing extra pounds has become harder and harder while getting old. It isn’t easy. That’s why people who live healthily would always promote that living healthy is a way to good days when we get old.
True enough, I would say. Except, how does one start being healthy between juggling works and taking care of their children? It’s harder than it sounds.
In this article, I will walk you through this product I’ve recently discovered that claims things such as helping you get back in shape “in no time” and help you sleep soundly at night.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Let’s see here…
What is Resurge?
I know that somehow, somewhere on the internet, you have come across those pills/drugs for bodyweight loss. I know it because I’ve seen quite a few of them may it be on an Instagram post, a pop-up ad on the video, etc.
These things are everywhere.
Resurge is one of those I’ve mentioned above. It is a supplement pill that promises great results with continuous use. Sounds tempting but let me tell you more about it…
The Resurge Dietary Supplement pills claim that it’s perfect for people who want to sleep peacefully at night, age gracefully while also maintaining the weight they want.
I get that the product sounds very sensationalist at best, but let’s be a realist here. There are legitimate people who want products like this. People who want to achieve a healthy weight while they age. I wouldn’t judge them, because personally, I’m not closing my doors to the thought.
Another good claim of this product that I really like is it helps you sleep deeply. When your doctor says that you should have an 8-hour sleep at night, he isn’t kidding. Sleep is one of a few things that will help us with our metabolism, not to mention its skin benefits. GO TO SLEEP.
Kidding aside, there are tons of weight loss pills in the market that promise almost the typical, exact same thing which of course is to help people burn excess body fats. Resurge here is described as when used religiously, doesn’t only promote safe weight loss, but also help the consumers fall into restful, sounding sleep.
Almost perfect, huh?
Apart from that, Resurge is also a vegetarian supplement, which, if you ask me, is a no-surprise given the fact that the creator, John Barban is a well-known nutritionist and a dietary coach. Sounds to me that the guy is in almost perfect shape regardless if he takes the pills or not, huh?
Who is The Creator— John Barban?
John Barban is a nutritionist and a dietician who has a degree in Human Biology and Nutrition from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. He did graduate research and taught exercise physiology at the University of Florida.
He’s worked in the dietary and sports supplement industry researching and also developing weight loss supplements for 8 years. Up to this day, he still consults vital people and companies in achieving the best product development and formulation.
He spent 3 years as a varsity strength and conditioning coach at the University of Guelph. He has also trained with a world-class powerlifting team and eventually got “really strong“.
I guess that’s where he got the idea of helping other people reach their weight goals by creating products like Resurge and The Venus Factor— both supplements that aim to help people get back on track. Not only that, but he’s also created other best-selling weight loss and health products such as “Thin From Within” and “Flat Belly Forever“.
Let’s just agree that he and his team have such a clever way with words, no?
How Does Resurge Work?
The best way and time to take Resurge pills is at night 1 hour before bedtime with a glass of water.
Resurge has several ways of working for its consumer. I will list down some of the promised results of this product:
- Improved Restful Sleep– Having enough sleep is crucial for anyone beyond 40 years of age. They’re like babies who need to have their well-rested nights. This product aims to tackle that issue with its natural ingredients that will surely help anyone have their good night’s sleep.
- Maintaining Healthy/Balanced Weight– Products like Resurge may sound sensationalist but honestly speaking, they only want for other people to stay healthy and/or be healthy if one possibly can. It doesn’t only promote losing extra belly fats but also living healthily.
- Higher Energy Levels– Excess fats are burned off into energy when the metabolic activity is triggered. This makes you even more productive, proactive, and more driven to achieve something.
Above are just some of the promised results this product claims to deliver. I can see how John Barban has worked to give people what he did to achieve such a healthy physique without having to be in a lifting team. Amazing, huh?
Resurge’s Ingredients and Their Benefits
- Melatonin– a hormone naturally found in the body that regulates the sleep-wake cycle. Supplement that has melatonin in it is often used for the treatment when one has trouble sleeping.
- L-Theanine– an amino acid found mostly in tea leaves and mushrooms. It is known to improve focus, relaxation, and concentration. It gives the consumer the benefit of having a more restful sleep by calming the entire system that triggers the sleep.
- Hydroxytryptophan– a naturally occurring amino acid and metabolic intermediate that the body makes naturally to produce serotonin. It fights anxiety, depression, weight gain and is also often used to help with sleep disorders.
- Ashwagandha (or Indian ginseng)- an ancient medicinal herb that provides numerous benefits for the brain and the body. It is classified as an adaptogen that helps the body to manage stress. It also improves concentration, blood sugar, fights depression, anxiety which leads to a night of better sleep.
- Arginine & Lysine– amino acids that help reduce hormonal imbalance and stress that eventually balance out the body. Lysine creates collagen to help transport excess body fats through the body and be burned and turned to energy, hence, preventing weight gain.
- Magnesium & Zinc– essential minerals that our body needs to boost overall health. Our vitamins in our homes contain these minerals to prevent different health issues such as over fatigue and sleep problems.
Pros and Cons of Taking Resurge
- No negative side effects reported.
- All NATURAL
- Has clinically proven safe and effective ingredients
- It contains an anti-aging formula
- Doesn’t require the consumers to change their diet and exercise
- Helps boost the metabolism
- Helps improve everyday mood
- Helps hormonal imbalances
- Helps detoxify the body
- Helps boost the immune system
- It is safe for daily use
- 100% Money-back guarantee
- Positive reviews
- It can only be purchased online
- Still a young product
- Shipping fees
- Don’t forget to combine it with a healthy diet!
I knoooow, this comparison seems a little biased but it isn’t. If you are to base it off of people’s experience with the product, you will get why. It is one of the highly-recommended food supplement products in the market, and I’m not just saying that.
Resurge’s Cost and Where To Purchase
As you’ve seen in my comparison just above this section, the pills can only be bought online. You have to go to their official website to purchase the product yourself. It’s a little risky for some people who are uncomfortable buying things online. I mean, it’s still good to see and touch what you’ll be paying especially if it’s a little pricey. Right?
But consumers don’t need to worry about receiving fake ones since it’s on their official website. So it isn’t a scam; and yes, scammers do that. They lure people into buying popular products and they would give them imitation ones with even higher prices. Avoid that at all costs. Just go to the store/brand’s official website and rip the product from there.
The prices for Resurge bottles are the following:
- 1 Bottle for a 30-day supply– $49 per bottle + shipping fee
- 3 Bottles for a 90-day supply– $39 per bottle + shipping fee
- 6 Bottles for a 180-day supply– $34 per bottle + shipping fee
According to the website, the prices above are limited offer for just “today“. See photo below I grabbed from their site to see the comparison of past prices and the current prices of the bottles:
While writing this article, I thought to myself, “If I were to take the pills, what am I really aiming for? Is it weight loss? Is it sleep?”
Well, to be honest, I’ve always longed for something that will help me stay positive amid all the bad things that have been happening around me and all around the globe. I’ve longed for something that will improve my mood and hopefully with my system.
As humans, we all have our different perspectives and choices. We can’t really insist on our beliefs on other people regardless of how great or helpful you think these beliefs are. We just can’t force it into everyone.
The only thing I think we can do is do what our guts tell us to do. I strongly believe in gut feelings and how they affect our decisions in life.
Going back to the product, I believe that it does work effectively for anyone who wants to burn their excess fats and have a healthy weight, sleep peacefully, and even have a happy mind. It wouldn’t really hurt to try products like this, I’ll tell you that. It’s just a matter of our own choices and how we see the world.
— This is where you can buy Resurge at the cheapest we were able to find
If you have something to add to our review, feel free to drop a line in the comment section down below. We’d appreciate it. In the meantime, feel free to look around our blog and read some of the helpful stuff we’ve written. Thanks! 🙂
Quick Disclaimer: We may be compensated for some of the links on our site.